
|
{ Five }
Sunday, January 27, 2008 | 8:31 PM | 0 Comment(s)
This month is coming to an end. Flew by kinda quick, yeah?I can be one crankyass Chink when I don't have enough sleep. xD I'm so unpleasant. =( Yeah, I'm a total douche. x] It happens. =X Ewwwwwwwww... That movie, "Cloverfield" sucked~! There really wasn't even a damn story. It was just a bunch of shit put together and put onto a big screen and made customers pay to watch that crap. Urgh. xD It was a complete waste of time and money. =.= I was getting so sick watching it because the damn camera kept moving around. But! On a brighter note, I got some Chipotle afterwards, it was yummy. (: Hehe. I'm getting so lazy. Had 3 days off from work. Didn't even do much. Ehhh, it's okay... No where to go anyway. No need to be throwing money out the window when it's not needed, right? [: Oye, now I'm dreading to go back to work. =X Tomorrow is gonna be a long crazily boring shift. I'm gonna be there from 12pm - 9pm. Wow... A good 9 hour shift, oh the fun in that. Dx It snowed a little this morning, just enough to cover the ground. I'm so over winter. I'm ready for summer. (: 3 weeks? till I get to be with him. :] |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |