
|
{ Four }
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 | 6:32 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Oye~! It's 3:30am and I'm still awake. I need to go to bed earlier because then I feel like poop in the morning when I have to get up and get ready for work. =X That word is evil. DxThat reminds me, I need to search out for that receipt so I can return my shoes and buy em back at a cheaper expense. xD LOL. I'll be saving 15 dollars, it all addes up. Hehe. (: It's been so cold and spring is suppose to be arriving soon. =X Stupid weather. x] I need a new job. My current one is aggrivating. The people I work with seem to annoy me more&more. Yeah... They're a bunch of tards. =X Tomorrow is another day... Looking forward to Thursday. :] Short shift and then I get the weekend off. (: FABULOUS~! I'm really looking to my days off, although I normally don't do much. Just sit around and be a big ol' bum. xD It's okay though, I like to just hang out in the house and just relax. Plus, it's my day off, I can enjoy it however I like it. :D Still craving for that Chipotle, I need to get some this weekend, no bull. xD X amount of days before I get to be with him. <3 (: |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |