
|
{ Three }
Friday, January 18, 2008 | 8:48 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Quick post, I think?It's already 5:30am and I'm still not sleeping yet. *Yawn* I suppose I'm a little tired. =X Man, this whole staying up late is really getting to me. Dx Couldn't even get up on time this morning. Slept through both of my alarms. =X Yeah... The only reason I even woke up was because my dad came into my room and told me that it's late and that I need to get up. Didn't even have time to shower, just got changed, brushed up and left. Drove in, missed the first entrance to the parking garage. xD Parked near Best Buy and when I got on the elevator, I realized I couldn't even go into the mall this way because Best Buy itself wasn't even opened yet. =.= Went back to my car and drove around the garage and found another parking space. Got to work about 15 minutes late. Blah! Work is getting less and less interesting... I actually really dread going in because it's not as exciting as it was when I first started. And the Evil Helenator be there too. =X Yeah, she makes my work world a tad bit miserable, okay, okay. She makes it horrible and not by a little but a lot. Dx Anywho, luckily I got off at 2pm, really needed to go home and get some sleep. Although I didn't nap until 6pm rolled around. First thing I did when I arrived home was sat my behind on the computer. xP Blah, blah, blah... xD Showered. Hopped into bed and had a good 3 hour nap. (: Definitly felt a bit rejuvenated. :D I miss him Yao... =X We didn't even hang up too long ago and I miss his sweet voice. =X I fall more and more in love with him with each passing moment. He's so great. Simply amazing. iHEARTyao (: MmMmmm... Curry chicken tomorrow... *Droolsz* LOL. Alright, enough of my randomness, bed time. Night blogspot. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |