
|
{ Eight }
Monday, February 11, 2008 | 10:47 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Wow~! LOL, I woke up at 1pm today, well, 1:20pm to be exact. But still! Earlier than I normally would be getting up. xD I woke up several times. =T Once was cause I had to use the ladies' room and the second time I woke up cause I was cold. I was lazy and didn't wanna get up to get another blanket to cover myself so I curled up and finally fell back asleep. Woke up again cause my alarm went off, it was that time of the day where I get to wake Baby up for work. (: He's so cute when he's just waking up. :] My lovey. tried to go back to sleep but failed because I was just way too cold. Took Baby's advice and borrowed Warren's blanket, considering he won't be home until the weekends. I was so warm with two blankets on top of me. =D Fell back asleep with ease. (:Dropped my Mummy off in Chinatown and came back home. Still got about 30 minutes before I have to start heading out to work. I should eat, read a little bit and by the time I'm done, it should be time to leave my house. I<3Yao (: |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |