
|
{ Six }
Saturday, February 2, 2008 | 12:08 AM | 0 Comment(s)
So much screaming and yelling. >< Frustrating, yes... Oye...I'm tired and cold... =X It was raining then snowing, it was like little rocks falling from the sky but just in an ice form. Dx It was still raining when I got off work. Blehhh... So glad to be off work, it's so stressful. =T I hate my job. =X Yeah... I do... =T Lalala... Searching for a new job, I wonder how successful I'll be. =X Trying is always better than assuming or not doing anything about it, right? Who knows, I might apply somewhere and actually get hired. Stay positive, yeah? (: Ahhhh... Got the weekend off to myself. :] Very good. ^@^ Get away from work. LOL. I might have to go back to my mall tomorrow just because I wanna go to Express and maybe shop for some pretty things. xD We'll see though. I want some dresses for the summer. (: I'm hungry. *Stomach grumbling* xD BLAH! Shower time. *Splish splash* :] |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |