» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Ten }
Thursday, February 21, 2008 | 4:18 AM | 0 Comment(s)
People piss me off. =X Either it be my co-workers, customers, people I know, people I don't know and don't give a flying donkey. Yeah, morons like to tickle my fancy and it's not flying very well.

*Sigh*

I'm tired, yeah, I'm fucken tired! >=0

Today is one of those days where everything&everyone annoyed me.

*More sigh*

Oye... I need to go to sleep, I'm getting aggrivated just sitting here, not even doing anything.

Tomorrow is another day, hopefully it'll go a little better than today.

Eff the person behind you, eff the lady next to you, eff the guy in front of you, eff you. (:

Nightsz.

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."