» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Twelve }
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 | 9:40 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Wow... She's unbelievable. Here I am, getting into bed, a little earlier than I usually do. Fast asleep. Two hours into it, I get a phone call from her. Waking me up from my sleep, telling me to go pick her up. Trying to give me a guilt trip because I didn't go to the doctor's with her earlier that day. She's so fucken inconsiderate. I went to bed early because I have to get up at an unreasonable time for work, for me at least. =X She still made me get up and pick her up at 2am. WTFreak? Just stay there and fucken ride the damn train the next day. It's not going to fucken kill you. Bitch would've made me take the bus and ride the train or take a damn cab cause she's a fucken whore. =X ARG!

HEADACHE~!

I got a purple eye... Yeah... I don't know what happened. =T It's so retarded looking. xD

Nap. (:

No words can describe how perfect he Yao is. (: I'm so glad he's all mine. <3 (:

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."