
|
{ Fifteen }
Saturday, March 15, 2008 | 5:41 AM | 0 Comment(s)
I've been meaning to blog but I kept forgetting. xD But anyway, all I really wanted to do was basically complain. xD Yeah...People are so darn lazy, really irks me. >< I know, I'm one to talk but still~! I'm lazy on my time. People at work don't like to do anything, they always expect others to clean up after them. How about no and do that shit yourself? >=0 You're getting paid to be there and do things, not go there and sit on your ass and look stupid. If thats the case, the store might as well be closed for the day. Friggen buttholes. =X Yeah... They're a bunch of tards that needs to be trout slapped. xD LOL. :] Hehe, Pagoda Piercings called me in for an interview, it was quite fast, well, at least it didn't seem that long since I turned in the application. I guess it's cause I wasn't thinking much of it. My weekend seems like it's coming to an end already. Yeah... It's Saturday, working later on in the day, by the time I get off, the day is gone. Sunday is rolling around fast. Before you know it, I'm working again on Monday. Oye. =X 5 Days. <3 |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |