» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Fourteen }
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 | 2:33 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Today was kinda, sorta productive. xD Woke up at a decent time, got up around 12pm ish, after I woke Baby up. Went to Chinatown and got some pho. MmmMm pho~! xD Hehe. Chris happened to be around there too so he came to eat with me and Warren. Watched a movie afterwards, saw "Jumper", it was pretty good. Just jealous that I can't teleport. LMFAO. HAHA. How cool would that be? x] Walked around the South Shore Mall, it's so big. I still wanna go to the Natick Mall, I'd be there all day. xD Gotta make sure it's a day when I have money to spend. Hehe. xD

Work tomorrow, fun stuff.

I can't stop watching "Sex and the City". xD It's a good show. Tehe. :P

16 Days. <3

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."