
|
{ Thirty Four }
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 | 5:25 PM | 0 Comment(s)
What else is there to say or do... He doesn't love me the way he use to, I am no longer "the one"... No matter how many things we went through together, the things I did for him, the things he did for me, it still couldn't help keep the relationship together... Yeah, I wanted it to work and so did he, at least thats what I was told... When you love someone, you don't give up so easily or give up at all... Yeah, maybe I was dragging on with what I wanted to do but that's just because I wasn't sure about anything. The only thing I knew for certain was that I wanted to be with you...I'm so confused still... I just don't understand how I went and applied myself for school wasn't reassuring enough... Doesn't that prove anything to you, that I'm more than committed and I want us to be good... Like I said, it wasn't even like I was postponing this whole thing, I went and got my shit together once I got back to Boston. When I asked you how that wasn't reassuring, you went on telling me something and kind of trailed off... I don't know what to believe... First you say I was pushing you away, then you wasn't being reassured enough, you're being selfish, the time wasn't right, ya-de-yah-yah... The conversation just went in a circle... It was like, same question but different response... Don't lose sleep over this just because I am, eat right, one of us has to, treat yourself good because I can't... You're a great man... You'll make some other girl really happy. I wish you the best of lucks... And us being friends... I still love you. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |