
|
{ Thirty }
Saturday, July 12, 2008 | 5:23 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Such a dramatic change, from having all of you to having so little... I got a little too comfortable... Since I've been back, everything seems so blehh. Okay, so I have been back for only 3 days but still! Thats a long time to be away from him. =X I don't know how to feel or how I should feel, definitely not like this. I just want to be with him already. The secure feeling I get when he's around, nothing in the world mattered, only ones mattered was us. :] I liked that, maybe a little too much. =X These things aren't controllable... When have people been able to control their feelings? Never.Life has too much caution signs up, it'd be nice if they'd lower their guard down for a little. Today is my 1 year with the store. [Insert sarcasm] Yay. It's been too long with the store, it's time to move on. So, what do I want to do? Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |