
|
{ Thirty Nine }
Friday, August 15, 2008 | 5:08 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Just exactly what am I grasping on so tightly? Absolutely nothing... It's that time to finally see, truly see, there was nothing to begin with... Open up my eyes and understand... Process... It's time to let go... Stop hoping, wishing, dreaming about what could've happened and think about what did happen and work with that... Stop wasting energy and put it to good use. Instead of seeing the glass half empty, see it as half full, like it always have been. The blindness really got to me... Blocking out everything and letting all the negativity attach to me so tightly, not letting go of it... As if there was no escape... I wasn't trying hard enough... Got so caught up in stupid shit for no reason... Just because... It's not even a legit reason... But for now, it'll do because even as of now, I'm still a bit dazed and confused about everything... I am slowly putting the pieces back together... Things like this can't be worked out overnight, although I would really like that, it never happens that way. So help me out, work with me, lend me a crying shoulder, like the one I lent out when you needed one."Better in time" |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |