» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Forty Two }
Thursday, September 11, 2008 | 7:05 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Suddenly the clouds have disappeared and the sun is shinning brightly down at me. Feels like all the weight have been lifted off my shoulders. I can finally breathe... The glimmer of hope is now beaming. (: Holding onto the littlest and hoping it'll come through. I had faith, just unaware of the time... Now I have all the time in the world.

You are not worth giving up. You're more than worth the wait. <3

I've always loved you and I always will, nothing will ever change that.

Glass is half full.

(:

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."