
|
{ Fifty One }
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 | 6:24 AM | 0 Comment(s)
I feel like my life span shortens with each passing day because I'm stressing over shit that is not my problem but their's... I'm always caught in the middle. Why can't you guys just let me live for a little? Don't I deserve some breathing space? It's ridiculous how much they don't care... Maybe no one would be in this mess if they knew how to be an adult instead of trying to make me grow up faster. Stop making me responsible for shit that doesn't even involve me. I'm so tired of everything... Sometimes I don't even want to wake up in the morning because I feel like reality is worse than hell... At least we won't be financially challenged and there is a possibility of getting away from you unreasonable fools. Why should I work so hard when I can't even enjoy the moment? It's not worth it, nothing is worth me crying over... |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |