
|
{ Fifty Four }
Saturday, January 31, 2009 | 5:59 PM | 0 Comment(s)
First few weeks of school are always hectic. Everyone is trying to get used to their schedule, getting familiarized with their surroundings and understanding the needs from professors. So far, I think I'm handling the situation fairly well but there are still some adjustments that needs to be made. It needs to happen soon~! The deadline to add and drop classes was Thursday, I definitely missed the mark. =X So... Hopefully all is well on my end because I can't afford to fail. D:<So sick and tired of snow, I'm ready for the warmer and sunnier days. Yeah, I have only been back for a couple of weeks but damn, the cold is not making me happy. I just want to stay in bed and be curled under my blanket and just sleep without a care in this world. (: But sadly that can't be. Not so much complaining about classes but more so of the icky weather. Take me away! [: <3 [ Edit ] Banned much? PWNED! Dx |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |