
|
{ One }
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 | 12:14 AM | 0 Comment(s)
It was a winter wonderland yesterday. So much snow in a short period of time, it was crazy. Everything was covered with snow and oh so white. x] It was nice but now everything is dirty and ugly. Thats New England weather for ya. =XGot to work 30 minutes late today. Thought Helen was waiting for a long time but when I got there, she wasn't even there. =X I got scared for a minute. xD I thought she got there on time and I didn't show up so she went to the food court and had her meeting there or something. I sat around for a good 15 - 20 minutes and she finally showed up. Come to find out, she was stuck in traffic. So... Techinically, I wasn't late at all today. (: Good for me, ehh? xD So tired at work. I was kinda okay in the beginning but at the very last hour before my shift ended, I began to get very sleepy. It was so hard to keep awake. =X I kept yawning, wishing my work day would end already. Fell asleep on the train, almost fell on this lady sitting on the right of me. xD LOL. I was just so tired. =X Fell asleep on the bus as well. xD When I opened my eyes, I thought I had missed my stop but I didn't. Phew~! *Yawn* I just woke up, had a good 6 hours? of sleep... xD Yeah... I had a pretty long nap. (: I feel a bit better though, kinda hungry now. x] "I Am Legend" was good. Got me a pink bluetooth, sexay... :] |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |