
|
{ Two }
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 | 11:10 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Alright, lets see how productive my day has been.Suppose to get up at around 9:50am but that completely blew up in my face. xD Ended up going back to sleep till 10:45am. xD Yeah... LOL. Showered and all that good stuff. Headed out my house around... Uhhh... 11:45am ish? =X Stopped at a McDonald and got me some apple pies and a fruit&yogurt parfait (: I was 10 minutes late. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day. She actually did the schedule on time, for once. =X Opened up a savings account after work. Pre-approved for a credit card as well and so I got it. Since I don't have one, got one so I can start building up my credit, yeah? I'm probably not gonna be using it all that often but who knows. I'll just treat it like my debit card but this one requires me to pay it off. I'm sure I can handle it. I'm a big girl now. (: This'll really test how well I manage my money. Woo hoo~! A really easy work shift tomorrow. :] The big issue with tomorow's schedule is that I'm required to get up early. xD I think I can do it. xP Got Friday and Saturday off. Excited for that, although I have nothing planned. Ehh... It's okay though... I'll just stay at home and relax, possibly catch up on my sleep? We'll see how that goes though. =X Chipotle Saturday?! Hehe. (: I want me some. xD I should nap... =X Maybe after I mess with my xanga for a bit. xD I'm gonna try and figure out that calendar script and post my schedule in it. :D |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |