» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Fifty Eight }
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | 2:40 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Recap

Spent a week in California with Yao for spring break. (: Good times, good times. <3 Wish I didn't have to leave. :'[ I always get all teary eyed... LOL. I am not a big baby. Thanks. (: But yeah... Leaving is always the hardest part for me. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. :X I'll get to be in your arms again, soon... I want it to be right now. xD

I miss you a looooooooooooooooooot.

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."