
|
{ Sixty One }
Sunday, May 10, 2009 | 1:43 AM | 0 Comment(s)
It's finally coming to an end. :] First year over and done with. I'm excited. ^@^ Really proud of myself. I did not think I was going to follow through but I did. :] Just three more years and I'm free. (:Summer is right around the corner and I have no plans. :X Make some for me? xD Hehe. I need a new job. Afterall, summer is coming up, I will have a lot of free time, maybe I can get a new job... We'll see though. :X I want to be with Last day of school is May 12th? I think. I'm pretty sure it is. xP |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |