» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Sixty Six }
Friday, August 28, 2009 | 12:29 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Every morning I wake up to the sound of my mom's voice. It's not because she's sweetly calling for me or talking to a dear friend but she's screaming her head off at her boyfriend... It really doesn't matter what time of the day, if she's on the phone with him, hell will break loose... Why is she doing this? Simply put, he's a scumbag. Okay, yeah, they've been together for more than half of my lifetime but once a crap shit, always will be... Look at how many years passed and he's still an asshole... I wish she'd understand and move on. I hate when she tells me that I don't understand. The only thing I don't understand is why does she insist on dealing with his shit. Fuck him and move on. He's a dirtbag, no need to dwell on it. It saddens me to see this nonsense going on. Why doesn't she understand it's unhealthy, not only for her but for us... She's so blinded with stupid stuff that she doesn't know she's hurting the people around her...

WAKE UP!

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."