» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Eighty One }
Friday, December 23, 2011 | 6:36 PM | 0 Comment(s)
EskimoI finally got my hair trimmed and got straight bangs. :P Now I look like a dumpling but a cute one at that. Haha. ;] I look like a little girl... Oh well. :3 S'all good. :) It'll grow back. ^^

So I'm leaving for Sacramento tomorrow! WOOO!!! I'm so excited. Going to be one of the best holidays well spent. :) Not quite sure what to pack but I'm only going to be gone for one week and some change so I shouldn't over pack. :) Or at least I will try. Haha.

No plans tonight except to relax. So tired from last night. Seven straight games of bowling cause Tommy had to leave... His mum forgot her keys. :\ My hand was getting swollen but it doesn't hurt now. :) I do want to watch a movie... We'll see how I feel later.

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."