
|
{ Eighty }
Sunday, December 18, 2011 | 6:02 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Such a silly goose... Getting all sad over nothing... *Sigh*I don't want to think about you anymore... It's been way too long since we last talked and yet you still cross my mind... What is this world coming to? How did we end up this way? We're not friends... Good times wasted... I just want to forget about you and what we once had because it's not doing me any good. Reminiscing about the past... For what? So much time has gone by... You've walked out of my life with ease but I can't seem to forget... Just go away... :\ I truly thought we'd remain friends and that's what bothers me most... I don't care that you've moved on and have someone else but what happened to that friendship that we said we'd keep? How did you just throw it away and never looked back? People are just cruel... What an eye opener... Something I wish I didn't have to ever witness... :\ I hope you're happy. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |