
|
{ Seventy Seven }
Sunday, December 11, 2011 | 5:35 AM | 0 Comment(s)
So exhausted... I have no idea why I'm still awake either... I'll probably sleep after this post. After all, tomorrow is another day. :) One more day closer... :3 Happy all around. Also moving some things to the new apartment tomorrow so I can start sleeping there! :D I really wish there was a faster way of moving my things over. xDD The slow process is so damn dreadful. :P At least it's happening, I'm happy about that.Finally picked up the few things that I needed to give to my person that I picked for secret santa. Yeah... Now I just have to wait for the day to exchange gifts. I really don't know why I volunteered... LOL. It was a really dumb idea. Bleh. At least it's over and done with. :) I'm just being "cranky pants" as a co-worker would like to say. xP Two weeks from now I'll be spending some quality time with one of my babies. :D Sooooo PUMPED! Still a bummer that Dereky won't be there. Especially to spend the day my mum gave birth to me. Haha. xD It'll still be a good one. :) A new beginning with fresh memories. I'm ready! <3 |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |