
|
{ Eighty Four }
Monday, January 30, 2012 | 7:43 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Okay, so I want to bang this out and get it over with. It's been on my mind lately and I've been putting it off. I am finally taking the time to blog it down before I sleep. :PAs if it being as late as it was, wasn't a good enough reason for me to just fall sleep and get it over with. Instead I stayed laying in bed, tossing and turning thinking about "feelings"... These feelings that we humans have are a pain in the butt! Seriously... It's even worst when it comes to girls... Guys take it so lightly, sometimes they act as if it doesn't even exist... But not girls... No sir. They hold onto their feelings for dear life. It's a bit mind boggling when you really think about it... Girls are always talking and sharing their feelings whereas the guys are a complete different story. They want nothing to do with it. It's as if showing feelings is a sign of weakness... =_=" If you're a real man, like most men claim to be, you should be able to express your feelings, no matter the outcome. Who really cares what others think or might say because of it, they are the ones that doesn't matter. :) Guys are built differently and I can sympathize with that but honestly... How hard is it to take that extra step to just let your guard down for once and try to understand the girl's feelings...? Yeah, girls are complicated and everything we do doesn't make sense but as a guy, taking that extra second to ask the girl how she's doing and feeling, and just talking to her makes a big difference! Guys don't know this because they don't do it... But if they actually did do it, the girls would be really appreciative and just the littlest things makes her have a whole new perception. Things can get better. ;] Just saying. :3 I'm not trying to attack the guys. I do understand that sometimes they just want to be left alone and girls just doesn't understand that. They think that nagging their man would make matters better... Sometimes girls are bigger fools than guys. When a guy says he wants to be left alone, he means it. When a girl says she wants to be left alone, it's the opposite... It's basic knowledge that this is how it goes. But most girls don't see it that way. They think that if they keep poking, something will come out or happen... NOTHING happens except for annoyance and anger... I know because I've been put in both of these situations and I'm sure most have. It's quite common. We just have to learn from it and hope to not do it again. So... What happens when both shows signs of feelings towards each other? Good thing, right? Absolutely. :) But not when someone is left hanging after a little while... They act as if the other didn't mean anything to them. Somewhat vanish and disappear from the other's life... What happens now? Should one continue to pursue the other? Or just leave it be? If they've decided to just poof in thin air, maybe it's best to leave it as is... Oh dear life... Why must you be so complicated? I want to be numb... It's a bit draining to constantly give and be so hopeful... Can I be a robot for a day and just not feel anything? :3 |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |