
|
{ Eighty Three }
Thursday, January 5, 2012 | 1:18 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Back home once again. So cold... I miss California and my boys. 10 days that we were there went by quick. We were back at the airport before we knew it. Spent Christmas, new years eve, new years, and my birthday with them. It was more than worth it. Couldn't have asked for more. :) I can't wait to see them again. :) Already trying to plan something out again. Haha. I really did have a fantastic time. Johnson's family was so friendly and welcomed my brother and I into their home with open arms and warm hearts. I am truly blessed to have met and have these people in my life. They're the reason why I wake up to a good morning. :) |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |