
|
{ Eighty Five }
Saturday, March 24, 2012 | 6:34 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Never expect the unexpected because it's very random. Especially when it's that thing called Love. It's been awhile since I last felt this way... The happiness about another person. The uncontrollable excitement with just one thought. :) I've been out of the loop for awhile. Almost forgot what this feeling felt like. It's amazing. <3 I'm not saying I'm in love because it's way too soon to be at that stage right now and there's really no rushing it. But what I know for certain is that I feel that joy whenever I see his face and hear his voice. <3 I always find it surprising what one person can do to make my world go round. The feeling of that void being filled with such sweetness and laughter. It's just simply fantastic. :]No matter the distance, happiness and "love" will somehow find it's way to you. I truly thought to myself that I wouldn't let this happen again but I guess no matter how great the distance between us is, feelings just can't be controlled just because there's so many miles between us. It takes two to tango. As cliche as that may sound, it's so true. Every relationship requires work from both ends, if only one person is putting in all the effort, the relationship will go sour very quickly... There would be no point in being in a relationship because one cannot be that selfish and only lookout for their own well being. With distance thrown into the mix, it does take a lot more effort to make it work because we're limited in doing things. We can make the best out of everything that we can until the time comes where that distance just disappears. :) Just have to be more optimistic and see the glass as half full, rather than it being half empty. :3 Take chances and risks because life is too short to play it safe. Obviously that doesn't mean to be stupid. There are certain things that just isn't worth risking but there's plenty out there to see. Just gotta be smart about it and trust your instincts. :) You can say I'm a risk taker, I'm not really one who usually follows the rules by the book. :P I like to do what I will and what makes me happy, even if others find it foolish. I am who I am because of what I do and how I control my life. I will not stop being me just because a few rotten apples disapprove. :) I'm happy. <3 |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |