» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Eighty Six }
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 12:21 AM | 0 Comment(s)
I'm so excited! :D I mailed out the goodies to him Mark. <33 I hope he gets it soon. :3 I want him to enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. :PP Just thinking about his reaction makes me happy and smile. :]] He's cute. <3 He was really excited for me to mail it out too. Haha. xP The damn wait. I want him to get it already! Sharing some things that I enjoy, I hope he likes it just as much or more. :D I can deal with either. ;]

So sleepy... I didn't get enough sleep last night. Tried to take a power nap in my car before class and it didn't go so well. :[ I tried getting some zZz's when I got home... Double fail... Brother called after I fell asleep for 30 minutes ish cause he needed me to pick him up at the station so he can use the car... Haven't gone back to sleep since... I'm waiting for Babe <3 to wake up from his nap so we can skype for a bit before I sleep for the night. :P My night isn't complete if I don't get to see his face. :3 I shall suck it up for a bit longer because it'll be worth it in the end. <3 I will get a move on and brush and then continue waiting. :PP At least I'll be that must closer to sleeping when we finish. :)

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."