» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Thirteen }
Sunday, March 2, 2008 | 12:18 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Wow, it's only 9pm... The night is still young... What to do? I'm so bored that I can go to sleep? o.0 But then again, when can I NOT sleep? xD

I'm actually getting hungry, huh, would you look at that? xD

I've been watching t.v. a lot lately. Yeah... HrMmmm... Yeah, basic channels rock. =X LOL. x]

What to do?

HAHAHA~! Kick Warren's ass in Mario Party 8. LOL.

I are sleepy. =T

I'm thinking about work, why? I'm at home, I should be relaxing and my thoughts should not be there. >< Stupid work. =X

19 days. (:

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."