
|
{ Eighty Nine }
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 1:59 AM | 0 Comment(s)
I'm tired... I don't wanna seem like the bad guy for being upset but how can I not be...? :\ It's a bit frustrating because sometimes it really does feel like what I'm saying isn't important and it's just going in from one ear and out the other... I really want to just not be angry because I dislike being mad... Especially at you... :\ I don't know what to say because I don't want to argue... I want to be able to talk about it but I feel so annoyed at the subject because it's happened twice already... As a matter of fact, it happened back to back... That made me really furious because it seemed like what I said had no affect... I was speaking my mind and trying to fix the situation... But instead of taking it into consideration, it was just thrown out the window as if it never happened. ><" I don't want to nag or begin to do so because I know how annoying that can be... I guess that's why sometimes I just don't say anything and keep things to myself because I don't want to seem like I'm complaining... Other times it just can't be helped, it needs to be out in the open so we can work on it... Now thinking about it further more, I do feel like I'm complaining and I want to stray away from that as far as possible. I'm in no position to be doing that... It doesn't help the situation at all... It actually hurts it more... =.="Can all the negative vibes just go away?! Thanks, much appreciated... |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |