» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Eighty Seven }
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 | 1:49 PM | 0 Comment(s)
One night without seeing his Mark's face made me realize how much I miss him when we're not seeing each other over Skype... It felt so different going to bed without hearing his voice and saying goodnight to each other... I didn't like it for one bit. ><" It was just unnatural when that happened. :\ I'm not being clingy or anything but my days / nights always seem imperfect when my daily routine is messed around with. Spending time with him is part of my routine and when that was out of the picture for the night, it was weird... I never noticed how much I can miss someone until something like this happens. Hopefully it won't happen again for awhile cause I missed him like crazy whoa. xD I know... We haven't necessarily known each other for too long but the truth is, we've been spending so much time with each other that it seems like we've known each other for an eternity. It just feels natural to be around him. <3 He makes my days brighter when I wake up knowing that he's mine. :) Hopeless romantic or not, being with him seems to be the right thing. I haven't been happy because of another person in awhile. This feeling that I have for him is unshakable. I like it. >:]

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."