
|
{ Ninety One }
Thursday, April 19, 2012 | 4:14 AM | 0 Comment(s)
Why the hell am I so mad? Oh right. Idiocy seems to keep finding it's way to cross paths with mine... I don't understand why stupidity always gets the best of people... Seriously? Wth is wrong with people? Is it really that complicated? I'm laying in bed all angry and cannot sleep when the time is only getting later... Why does shit just keep on piling up? Clean it up already... I'm sick and tired of it... I don't want to be like this but lately, this is the only way I know how to be. I really hate it... :/ It really does suck being miserable... I wish I can just turn off my brain sometimes cause I really don't want to deal with this crap... Thinking hurts and it leads to more anger.... Oh the irony of what's going on... What to believe? Actions speak louder than words... So why bother wasting your breath in explaining nonsense to me. Prove it to me that what you're saying is what you stand by. Don't say one thing and do another. Hypocrites are the worst! Precious air is being wasted with your meager lies... Don't bother... |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |