» OneSweetyPie <33

Home Twitter Facebook Instagram
{ Ninety Three }
Friday, May 4, 2012 | 2:17 PM | 0 Comment(s)
That was short lived... And life goes on.

I'm always questioned to why I don't trust many... It's because they're as fake as the blow up doll locked away in their closet. If people are truthful and honest, I wouldn't have these trust issues. But because people like to constantly tell lies, how do I decipher if they're being real or not. Be honest with yourself before trying to capture another's trust. It's not easily handed out just because you want it. You as a person have to earn it. Like many things, you have to work for it if you really think it's important.

It's a tad bit sad when people lose sight of what's important that they're clouded by their own judgement.

Life is a game. Only the strong survive. Let the game begin.

Older Post | Newer Post
{ About Me ♥ }
Name » Allice (:
Birthday » 01.02.1988
Location » 617 & 781
Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3


{ Daily Highs ♥ }
+ Warren
+ Ryan
+ Shay

{ Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: One
Release Date: O3.29.2O12
Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black

© 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift."