
|
{ Ninety Four }
Monday, June 18, 2012 | 2:21 PM | 0 Comment(s)
I stayed single for as long as I did because of the unnecessary drama... I can't stand the lies and dishonesty... Be truthful... How can you expect this to work if you're being sneaky and making yourself look as guilty as you are? It's just ridiculous... As much as I missed having that someone to call mine, I didn't miss the baggage it came with...*Sigh* Time is the essence... Hopefully things'll change and maybe be in my favor... We'll see though... I can only hope for the best... Every relationship requires work and I guess mine needs a lot... :\ |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |