
|
{ Ninety Five }
Sunday, July 22, 2012 | 10:36 PM | 0 Comment(s)
So unforgiving... I cannot stand that about myself... I need to learn to let things go sometimes, it's for the best... It doesn't make things better... It only makes matters worst. Sometimes I really suck. :\ I hate when this happens. :( It's really no big deal but knowing me, I want to add fire to the fuel... Yay... Ridiculous really. :X I want to let it go... I don't want it to bother me... It's so stupid... I already knew what was going to happen... Yet I still let it surprise me. I guess I really like to set myself up for disappointment. :\ Arg... So much contradiction... =.=" What the ---- is wrong with me...? What a terrible trait to continue latching onto... *Sigh* I know I shouldn't bring it up but I will... Cause that's me... This really sucks about me... I just really suck... =.=" |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |