
|
{ Ninety Seven }
Friday, September 21, 2012 | 9:43 PM | 0 Comment(s)
I think I just hit my ultimate low in life... I'm so depressed thinking about it... I can't help but shed tears because I'm a mess... I don't have my life together... Yes, there are others out there in this world who are in my situation but it has never hit me like this before... I'm just realizing that I will be done with college and will be getting my associates degree soon and what am I going to do with it? I have no freaking idea... It's as if I just went to school just because and I have nothing to show for it... It's quite depressing... I'm going to end up with no career, like many people in this world... I really DON'T want to fall into that category... It's so embarrassing thinking about it and it's quite shameful even sharing it on here... :\ But I don't know where to go to with this... This place is like my own little secret portal... Judgement free zone. Luckily I don't have many or if any viewers at all reading this... Right now I cannot handle any criticism, even if they are constructive...I envy my brother and Eddie... I'm proud of them for finishing school and landing a job... I must say, I'm a bit jealous because I feel like I'm in this pitch black hole with no direction... I can't say enough of this... FML... Seriously though... There's no better way to describe how I feel but to say FML... I really feel like I suck... I'm lucky to have them in my life, despite the way I feel about myself, my brother knew how to make me laugh and forget about my problems just for one brief moment... Eddie, being the silly loving boyfriend that he is, he knew exactly the silliness that'll get to me. :) Now, if only life was that simple... If only you can just live off jokes and shit will just fall into place. *Sigh* Help...? *Sigh* I need to do a lot of work... Give me a sign because I can use all the strength that I can get... Point me in the right direction. :| |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |