
|
{ Ninety Nine }
Friday, December 19, 2014 | 9:43 AM | 0 Comment(s)
It's safe to say, another year has passed and I'm finally making another entry.Christmas is right around the corner. I finished all my shopping, got everyone that deserved gifts a present. :) I definitely spent more this year. Went a little overboard buying gifts for Joe. :P I really do hope he loves everything that I've gotten him. :3 Thank goodness Christmas only happens once a year. Haha. I have to start saving after all this gift giving, like I said, spent more than anticipated. :O So Joe is a new addition to my life (a good addition). :] We started seeing each other in August. He's absolutely the sweetest person that I've met. Before we even started dating, he was already going above and beyond for me, doing anything and everything just to put a smile on my face. :) Needless to say, he has succeeded with ease. I can't wait to spend the holidays with him and his family. I just adore them. I can see why Joe is the way he is today, he has a wonderful and loving family. Sometimes I do get jealous and envy him. :P To keep this short and sweet, I'm very happy, especially with Him. Since my last post, I have finished school, quit Ann Taylor (woohoo!) and Showcase Cinemas. I am now just working for Century Bank. I started as a teller back in November 2013 and now I'm an IT person for them. :) I'm a week into it and so far, it's pretty simple. I guess they're trying to let me relax for my first week, I wonder what will be thrown at me next week (possibly some serious business). :P I'm very excited to be more hands on next week. You can say I'm eager to learn. :3 Another year, a new beginning. :] Cannot wait for tax refunds! I sure can use the extra cash. EDiT [10:02 AM] I forgot to mention, I went with Shay to California for my week vacation. Got to hang out with David and met some other awesome people. It was however extremely hot. I couldn't wait to come back home to cooler weather. :P As always, vacations are always too short and can never please me to the max. Ha. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |