
|
{ One Oh One }
Wednesday, December 31, 2014 | 2:13 PM | 0 Comment(s)
So my Christmas was awesome. :) Joe and I wore cute dressy matching outfits. :DD Spent it with Him and his family. Definitely couldn't have asked for more. Went over to his Parent's house early in the morning. Spent quality time with his immediate family and opened up gifts amongst ourselves. The rest of his family arrived around noon ish. We all gathered around because there were more gifts to be passed around. After all the gift giving and presents being opened, delicious food was eaten. I must say, Christmas is a very rewarding yet tiresome holiday. :P All that gift opening and eating definitely got Joe and I sleepy. Went home and spent the remaining night just the two of us relaxing. We both had work the very next day, which we were dreading. D;New Year's is right around the corner, as a matter of fact, it's tomorrow! :O I'm really excited to get off work and go over to Joe's. Going to nap for a bit and going to head over to the Hampton Beach to watch the fireworks at 8. :) We're going to try to stay up past midnight to watch the New Year arrive. :3 So as for my New Year's resolutions; I am going to try to be a lot more easy going. I will try to be more forgiving. I will not fight with Him over petty stuff (most certainly will try really hard). Be more understanding and see the bigger picture. I know these goals might seem small but I'm trying to be realistic and hope to see this through. I want to be the best and definitely the best for Him. :) Have to take baby steps before taking strides. :P Let this upcoming year be better than the past. Although I really don't have much to complain about the last few months of the year. Joe definitely made it easier and better for me. |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |