
|
{ One Oh Three }
Friday, June 19, 2015 | 10:17 AM | 0 Comment(s)
You are the last person I would have thought to give up so easily… I cannot believe you would do this to me twice… It hurts so much thinking about what happened last weekend. Everything is a blur to me and it happened so quickly… I am not perfect nor do I peg myself as being perfect. Like everyone else, I have many flaws and imperfections. It is those imperfections that make us who we are. Yes, I can be an angry person when I do not have it my way and I tend to bottle it up until the last straw and explode. I should never do that but sometimes I lose control and lose sight of it all.What I despise most of it all is that it seems like this generation is not made out for real relationships… It is like as soon as it starts getting rocky, you need out of it because you cannot deal with it and do not want to work it out. Life is hard, deal with it. Relationships are not meant to be easy, if it was, no one would ever get a divorce. But that is why you work on it. It takes two to tango and two people to make one relationship work. It is so much easier to give up than to keep trying, I understand but it is just not fair. I guess it can be said about life, life is not fair. I cannot believe our relationship is not worth working on… You would rather throw it away just because we are bumping heads. It is not like we cannot change for the better… We are human, we make mistakes and we need to learn from it. I cannot believe you are taking the easy way out of this like a coward… |
{ About Me ♥ }
![]() Birthday » 01.02.1988 Location » 617 & 781 Status » Happily taken <3 10[02]2014 <3 { Archives ♥ }
▪ January 2008
▪ February 2008 ▪ March 2008 ▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009 ▪ February 2009 ▪ March 2009 ▪ April 2009 ▪ May 2009 ▪ June 2009 ▪ July 2009 ▪ August 2009 ▪ September 2009 ▪ January 2010 ▪ January 2011 ▪ March 2011 ▪ May 2011 ▪ November 2011 ▪ December 2011 ▪ January 2012 ▪ March 2012 ▪ April 2012 ▪ May 2012 ▪ June 2012 ▪ July 2012 ▪ August 2012 ▪ September 2012 ▪ September 2013 ▪ December 2014 ▪ May 2015 ▪ June 2015 { Layout Info ♥ }
Layout Version: OneRelease Date: O3.29.2O12 Color(s): Green, white, gray, & black © 2012 OneSweetyPie. All rights Reserved. |